UB bio Ltd. was established since 1988 and is a world leader in the
processing of the highest quality
deer velvet products and healthy
Human In Nature..
- UB bio Ltd. is a certified of New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) Exporter (ID: NDHL1) & Packing House (ID:PH220) & operates under Risk Management Programmes (RMP) based on the application of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- UB bio Ltd. has a quality system in its place to ensure all our products are made to a very high standards.Staff members are trained in the use of HACCP systems. All our products are sourced from licensed premises and a strict UB bio Ltd. quality system ensures the quality status of our products during the line of production from the suppliers to the end customers. An RMP is a documented programme designed to identify and control hazards and other risk factors in relation to the production & processing of certain animal material and animal products, in order to ensure that the resulting animal product is fit for intended purpose.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is originally developed by NASA for a systematic, preventative, science based food safety control system. HACCP system is internationally recognised as the most effective method for assuring food safety. It is widely employed in countries such as the USA, Cana-da, Australia, New Zealand & etc. UB bio Ltd. Risk Management Programme is subject to external verification of NZFSA ensuring all procedures are being followed and we are also committed to
maintaining the highest quality standards in strict compliance with set guidelines from NZFSA and statutory authorities.
- All products produced at UB bio Ltd. is tested prior to release by independent accredited laboratories to ensure that our standards are maintained. UB bio Ltd. is committed to maintaining the highest quality standards in strict compliance with set guidelines from MPI(Ministry for prime industries) and other statutory authorities.
- All human consumption food & dietary supplements are inspected and audited by MPI (Ministry for Primary Industries) which is equivalent to KDFA(Korean Drug & Food Authority). NZ is well recognized for its strict food safety rules and regulations which are well-matched up for ‘100% Pure NZ’.